High/low beam

Alles, das sonst in keine Kategorie passt
Antworten [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hotline-Frage
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
High/low beam

Beitrag von Hotline-Frage » 11 Jan 2018, 18:45

Dear Mr Pascher,

I have just receieved my new ZIMO decoder MX699LV for my LGB/Märklin BR
139 loco.

My intentions are to rebuild the loco creating new headlights. The original LGB loco has only one single led for all 3 hedlights but since it´s a loco built for "Wendezug" they also have red ligts in the two lower headlights. As it´s a G scale loco there is a lot of space for having two leds but and this is my question to you, is it possible to control the led´s in such a way that I can create high beam and low beam as in real life? I assume the red led´s can be controlled in the same way with the standard yellow and white lead.

Normaly on a model loco only on/off is possible but in my case I want the lower headlights to show low beam and when turning on high beam all three will light?

This means effectively that the lower led´s must be able to be adjustable for low and high beam.

I have attached a Picture of the real Life loco.

Kind regards from Sweden
Dateianhänge
134 IVgr 12b und 135 Freiburg Juli 1979 v1.jpg
134 IVgr 12b und 135 Freiburg Juli 1979 v1.jpg (270.92KiB)4546 mal betrachtet
Ein Fragesteller auf der ZIMO-Hotline

ZimoGuru
Re: High/low beam

Beitrag von ZimoGuru » 11 Jan 2018, 18:47

Dear Requester!

Yes that’s possible.
Please see page 34 of the manual http://www.zimo.at/web2010/documents/MX ... oder_E.pdf

Best regards
Die Antwort wurde nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erstellt!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Pascher

Antworten
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable